Twilight 11.21.08

Sunday, September 12, 2004

My Very First Blog

dfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdgdfgdfgdfrtyhr
ok this is just me trying to see what font I like the best and I have chosen Verdana. ok so today I made a kick ass chicken soup, the kind that lets you know all is good today.
well, I haven't written in a "diary/Journal" since I was like 12. so I think that this is all I am going to write today. I still have to make a schedule of where I am going to eat for the Holidays, I decided to sleep at home and go out for the meals. I also have to make a taping schedule of all the shows I will be missing. LIKE OPRAH which starts tomorrow (don't forget honey I will be calling)!!!!
One last thing I was watching that (I already told you this honey) Amanda Beins show and they played GAVIN!!! woohoo - go him.
ok, I suppose that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

keep going girl! This is cool! But please pick a color, cause my eyes are dizzy...

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home