Twilight 11.21.08

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Some pics of the crazyiness!!!!

Shane Fitzsimmons and me. Look at the complete hottness and the yumminess. I mean really aren't we so cute together. We really, really are cute together. It pains me that he isn't mine. I wish I could give a "power point presentation" and show all the parts of this embrace that are hot. First - look at how his arms are completely squeezing me and holding me... HOT!!! Second - His cheek on my head... too cute!!! Third - Bottom of my head on his chest... IT'S TOO MUCH!!!!!



Honey, Richard and me. Poor Richard looks like a deer in headlights. But Honey and I look really cute.











Me and Tim Rice Oxely... too pretty. Look at those beautiful eyes. Yummo


I'm sad there is no pic of me and Tom Oliver Chaplin. But it's ok bc the moment I had with him at the show was amazing. He grabbed onto my hand and he wasn't letting go. Then we changed hand positions to holding hands. He then leaned over into the crowd and for 10 seconds was singing to me. Looking directly into my eyes and seeing to me, while I was freaking out and trying to sing also. That is a great freaking moment. I mean really!!! who gets to say that!!! I was glad that I told him later that it was pretty freakin fantastic that he did that!!!

what a great birthday!!! thanks you honey and all my other well wishers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home