Twilight 11.21.08

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

In your opinion

What' s worse:

Being a regular on a daytime soap opera, but not just any soap, we are talking about General Hospital. And you are the sister of a main character and has several story lines before you left the show...

OR

Being a main character on a prime time soap on upn? The show in question is "American Heiress".

i have to say in my opinion I would think that General Hospital would be a better choice. I know that the other show is on prime time, but NO ONE!!! I mean no one watches it. I was only watching bc I was flipping during commercials and I saw this girl that was on my soap. and was thinking to myself why would she do that? why? The actress that I am talking about is Alicia Leigh Willis. Tell me your thoughts...

Also to check out something funny, go to Honey's blog and watch Muse being asses!!! hhaaa It made me laugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

Oh come on....American Heiress is quality stuff...I was just saying so the other day. It's right up there with Wicked Wicked Games!...

3:30 PM  
Blogger yetta said...

ew!! for really ew!!! you can not be serious!!! as a matter of fact I don't think you are!!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know that I can't just write a simple response right??? I wanna be on Lost. I know that wasn't a choice but I think that you should quit telling me what to do! There are many reasons for this decision - Jack is hot, Sawyer is hot, Sayeid is hot, KATE is hot... and I need a vacation. Oh yeah, and because Jack is hot. AND cuz I wanna know already what the FUCK is going on!!!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home