Twilight 11.21.08

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Crazy Day

ok, I'll stick with blue this time. But I also, didn't realized that it was going to be so small when it was on the screen. I didn't preview it, bc I didn't have the patience.
ok, so my day was quite busy, working and helping my mothers shit. so I did and got everything done today. I have to work tomorrow, so this will be a short one. I am sooo tired.
My kitty is sleeping on the big pillow and she has such a cute face. I want to mush with her. so I will as soon as I am done with this.
I had a headache today and I think I willed the flurescent light to blow out today. I was thinking that the light from the flurescent was giving me a worse headache and it started to flicker. Then about 10 minutes later, the doc and I were sitting there and it blew out. I was like, "nice."
I spoke to Honeychild after work and my headache went away, I also took medicine, but I know that talking to honey helped. I also CANNOT wait until she comes!!!! I am crazy excited!!!
ok, I have to go to sleep now. I am also watching Starting Over, and we're also just about to find out who the father of Josie's baby is, she's from the last season. It's all very exciting.
And OH MAN!!!!! They totally suck!!!! I am going to have to find out tomorrow, they waited till the last second!!! UGH, those little fuckers.
on that note, I am going to watch Oprah, mush with Arwin and go to sleep.
Damn Them!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Me.Myself.I said...

Yo Yetta!

Thank you for the comments on my blog! I really want to meet you since I have heard so many cool things about you.

I don't think that I have seen Honey's orange shoes. I will request that she wear the next time I see her!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home