Twilight 11.21.08

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Congratulations

I wanted to wish Dave Matthews and Family congratulations on the birth of a baby boy on June 19th. The baby's name is August Oliver Matthews.

there really hasn't been anything going on that's why i haven't written a blog in a while.

I am awaiting news about The Frames concert on 9/10 at webster hall. I got a new cell phone. It's a really great phone. It has a camera and games. it's very exciting. I got it for free!!! that's always special. I also got the activation fee waived. There was also a deal from sprint to get $100 credit on my bill and I got that too!!!

I've been watching "Spooks" and I love that Rupert Penry Jones. I've been enjoying Netflix and watching all these great british things. I think everyone should get netflix.

I think that's all for now. until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home