Twilight 11.21.08

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

kings of Leon - Camden, NJ

This was my first time seeing them this close and the first time I had front row center for them. I freaked out when we got to the barrier.

I hate to admit it, but I cried when they came out because they were so damn close. It was incredible. there are no words to describe that feeling.

It was the first time I realized Caleb mashes his mouth together to keep time. It made me love him more, if that was possible.

The band was tight, the music was awesome, they looked amazing and it was so great.

Caleb's pick hit me in the face, almost poking my eye out!! Jake, the security guard handed it to me and I'll always treasure that pick. I got Nathan's drum stick also. REALLY INCREDIBLE!!

The amazing thing is that during the show, Caleb, Jake, my friend and I shared a private joke together. I don't want to share it because somehow it'll sully the memory.

Loot:
Pick
Drum stick
Fantastic Memory

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home