Twilight 11.21.08

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

MSG Nov 16, 2010

I was going to this show alone. I've never been to MSG alone and was a little scared, but I asked to be adopted for the day on the KOL boards and some very nice people took me in for the day. Not only were they nice, but I will be friends with them for the rest of my life.

It was a long day waiting on line, then getting inside finally there was more waiting. Manchester Orchestra played but all I wanted to do was hear Kings of Leon, see Caleb, make sure Jared's hair was good, see Nathan's muscle's, and see if Matt was wearing anything other than black.

Once we were let in I got separated from my group, but eventually made my way back and they held front row center for me. right in front of Caleb.

The security guard remembered me from a few months before hand and when Caleb through out the first pick, Jake gave it to me!!! awesome.

The night got better. The set was amazing and they sound almost unreal.

Sometimes you can forget that Caleb really is a good musician because he's so attractive. Once he starts playing it's pretty incredible. It's hard for me to even concentrate on the other three in the band.

I teared up during The End and I think Caleb saw. This band is amazing.


Setlist:
Mary, Crawl, Molly's Chambers, Radioactive, Fans, Revelry, The Immortals, The Bucket, The End, Four Kicks, No Money, Notion, Pyro, On Call, Back Down South, Manhattan, Knocked Up, Use Somebody
~Encore~ Closer, Be Somebody, Sex on Fire & Black Thumbnail



Loot:

Caleb's hanky
Caleb's Pic

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home