Twilight 11.21.08

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Another Hoopla for the Books


Robert Randolph Posted by Picasa and yes that is his hat on my head. While I was telling him that he is amazing and getting ready for the picture at the same, he all of a sudden puts his hat on my head and you can totally tell in my face that I am having a mini freak out!! that was awesome meeting him especially since the day later he blew the roof off the garden during "Louissana Bayou". It was extra cool meeting him!!


Random Eric Posted by Picasa We are really sure if his name is Eric, but he looks like an Eric, so that's what Honey and I named him. It's a funny story, bc this was not the first time that I have sat next to this guy at a show. The first time was a bunch of years ago at Giants stadium and he pulled a camera out of the front of his pants. I was with Shira then and she said "I do not want to touch that!" and 2 seconds later he leans over and asks Shira if she would take a pic of him and his friend. It was too funny and I never forgot him and there he was sitting next to me at another dave show. So we talked and he is totally cute. Before that some guy in front of him had some rage issues and was just looking for a fight and he was trying to get physical with Eric and even grabbed at his shirt and was trying to provoke him. I thought Eric had every right to kick the shit out of this guy, and Eric just wasn't interested. He is that anti-violence type of guy and Honey and I thought that was Hot. He just ignored the guy and was like, I'm just trying to enjoy Dave. Finally, the guy left. The rage guy had a girlfriend and she really only interevened when her boyfriend was grabbing Eric. But that didn't spoil the evening. Onward....


Boyd Posted by Picasa His dreads were totally getting stuck to me. We had a special moment right after this. It was just a simple, I love you and he just got IT!! and that was amazing. And Honey got it on camera... You'll see


Stefan! Posted by Picasa HOT STEFAN!!! I still just don't know when the transfermation happened from cute boy to hot man?!?! But I am glad it did. Hottest person Honey ever met up close... That's gonna be hard to top. I better get crackin'...


Boyd HUG! Posted by Picasa This is the moment, he just grabbed and hugged and didn't let go. I didn't want to let go either and it was so good. That was a really nice moment.


Stefan night 2 Posted by Picasa COEXIST baby!! who knew it's not just a bono thing? Stefan didn't even know that it was a bono thing at all... he's sooo hot....


Alejandro Sanz Posted by Picasa missed the take on this one, I had no idea who he was even after Honey told me, but I got the pic anyway


Shakira with Alison Posted by Picasa Hello, Hello, Hello... The night b4 we saw her get out of her ride and no one cared it was her bc no one knew it was her except for me, and she said hello to us, but no one cared and I was like "guys, that's Shakira" and they were like, "huh, alright." No love for Shakira, but this night Allison told us that she loved Shakira and we told her what happened the night b4 and she wanted to meet her. so when shakira came we pushed Allison to her and made Shakira stop and take a pic, Allison's boyfriend took some more pics, but I don't have those.


Me with Leroi Posted by Picasa I think I freaked Leroi out bc no one ever hugs him and he was a bit or a lot drunk and it was cool that he stopped. He NEVER and I mean NEVER stops and the fact that he did was so awesome of him. There was only the 5 of us left and it was 4:30 in the morning, so i don't think he ever felt like we would kidnap him. That would have been funny though. kidnapping leroi, lol that's funny. Thank you to Honey for an AWESOME weekend andputting the pics on my blogger.

I also want the world to know that it is Honey's fault that I am in LOVE with The Edge!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home