Twilight 11.21.08

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Harry Potter is a MUST SEE!!

I know I haven't written since the Hoopla and there is going to be more ensuing hoopla bc Honey is here and I will be seeing her tomorrow. but I must write this - HARRY POTTER IS AMAZING!!!! those movies just keep getting better and better!!! Not only that but reading the books and being obsessed with crazy potter knowledge is soooo much more exciting to watch the movie!!! I cried at one particular scene and I looked over and Miriam was also crying and G-D knows, we know she is NOT a crier. Also, during the whole maze and voldermort scene Miriam and I held hands!!! I WOULD NOT let my child see this movie, parts of it were really too scary. But Fred and George were soooo funny and Ron was cute and Harry was naked in a tub with Moaning myrtle. What a great movie!!! I am not even going to write anymore in this blog to prove that everyone must see this movie!!!! Even as the movie was going me and Miriam kept saying to each other that we were so excited for the coming scene. When was the last time you every did that during a movie? Not for a very long time!!!

The only other thing that I will say is that my mom is doing a lot better, she takes baby steps, but that's HUGE!!! Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes whoever has sent them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home