Twilight 11.21.08

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Long time no write....

I have decided to write a blogger. First of all, I just want to thank everyone who has been praying for me and my mom. Things are not great with her right now, but we have to take it day by day and the praying and good thoughts from everyone have really help. I know my mom, me and my grandmother really appreciate it. So, thanks to Honey for getting the word out there to pray, please keep on praying.

On to happier things: THE NEW (unreleased) FRANZ FERDINAND IS THE SHIT!!!! This album IS, in fact BETTER, yes you heard me right, BETTER than there first album!!! And I do think Honey was right in saying that it is BETTER then Spoon. This band is unfucking believable!!! It’s so melodic and has this beat that you just can’t help but move to!!! It’s AWESOME!!! I can NOT wait until we see them. The world needs Franz, everyone song is INCREDIBLE!!!

Next: Let’s talk TV. Prison Break: I am surprised to say that I think FOX has scored another hit with this series. Though I am not sure what is going to happen or how long they plan on airing it, I do know this: I AM INTERESTED!!! I can’t wait to see what happens. I want to know how the hell he is going to save his brother or if he does. I want to know how in the heck is he going to escape?!?! 2 thumbs up, it’s good holiday fun.

Next: Reunion, this show def. has potential, but how much? Again how is this going to be a long running series? Or how are they going to have the same cast after one year? But again, I am interested and intrigued to find out. And that American dreams kid is cute.

Next: I have to give a well deserving salute to House. What a fantastic show!! Can you believe that Fox has scored another hit with this show. Hugh Laurie is genius!! What brilliant writers that they have. The funny comments are just too funny: That JDate joke was too funny, and he’s just awesome. (I coulda hit that!!) too much

Next: I got my Lost season 1 and can not wait to watch it. I WANT THE NEW SEASON TO START RIGHT AWAY!!!

Next: This is to CBS: Let me ask you this? Why would you take Joan Arcadia off the air without even trying it out on another time or another night? Why not try and cell it to another network?!?! AND for the love of pete, WHY did you replace it with a JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT show that has such close resemblance to Joan of arcadia? WHY PEOPLE WHY?!?!? Is there something I am missing? Is JLH actually more appealing then Quirky, rebellious, cute Amber Tamblyn. I just don’t get it?!?!

Next: This is to NBC: Why would you CANCEL SCRUBS?!?!?! This show had so much potential and should have been on a better night. You just didn’t give it the chance it deserved.

Next: This is to FOX: Let me say that it’s about time that this channel is giving us GOOD, Quality, well written Television!! With all the crap they have given us in the past, like Who’s my Daddy? That dating show with Monica Lewinsky.

Onward: Let’s talk movies. The Notebook with Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling, it may be full of cheese, but that cheese is so hot it’s melting!! This was a really, really good movie and I have to say that Ryan Gosling is a hot man!!! There was so much chemistry with these 2, it really was a very well done movie!!

To finish off my blog, let us give props to the worst movie EVER MADE!!! ALEXANDER!!! This movie sucked big hairy doody balls!!! Oliver Stone is crazy!!! In the middle of the movie he changed to a vignette for one scene, why my G-D why?!?! Who would produce such swill? I just don’t get it?

To end off: Thank you all again praying for my family. Lot’s of love to Honey.

peace out homey’s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home