Twilight 11.21.08

Sunday, July 10, 2005

My blogger is soooo cool


The Buble is lookin' at me! Posted by Picasa

ok, the reason why my blog is so cool is bc Honey is AWESOME!!! All the images, pictures, links, well everything, is bc she put it all together. Thanks so much!!

ok, so it was Honey's birthday last week and I went down to see her. we had tons of fun doing nothing. We played video games and I always enjoy them. We had heated discussions on Harry Potter and what "Hogwarts Houses" we would be in, if we were british. It was so much fun. We went to that mall, and as always we ate A LOT!! And par for the course, I had my period - WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE IT?!?!?!

Then we went to see the BUBLE!!! and that was AWESOME!!! our seats were so close. He was such a ham, I couldn't believe it. Thanks to Honey's mom for a great time. She took us and got dinner for us and it was all kinds of goodness. At the show, I didn't even realize that I was taking so many pictures, but b4 I knew it I had finished an entire roll of film. I think I took so many pictures bc I knew that we weren't going to meet him, which is a bit sad. But I know that we will meet him the next time we see him. But in the 2nd to last picture, he was totally looking right into the camera and it was all kinds of hottness. Man, he really is a hot man. I had such a nice time there. the only thing is that I wish Honey lived closer to me so we could see each other more often. though lately we have been seeing each other quite a lot. It's nutty. Then after the concert, we got home and Honey opened all her presents and that was fun. Even though I got her chinese buddah's, not thai ones, but I didn't know there were different kinds of them. eh - what are you gonna do? they still mean good things. On the way home, that went really quick which was good, I hate making the trip home when I'm alone.

In response to Honey's blog (slapchar.blogspot.com) you will see a poster of the next Harry Potter movie, and I CAN NOT WAIT!!! and to say that I am getting impatient for the next book, which is coming out next week, is not a strong enough word. I love the Harry Potter!!

I don't have to go to work on Tuesday, so that's good for me. I totally have o clean the bathroom, and do laundry. So I'll be doing that in the next couple of days. Fun, fun, Fun.

I'll end with this - I starting taking guitar lessons with this guy who came into the dentist for an appointment and I found out he teaches in a studio in the same building I work in. so, the point of the story is that I totally want him and have a huge crush on him. I don't even know if the guy is married or if he has a girlfriend and the hard part is finding that out, bc no one I know, knows him. ARGH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home