Twilight 11.21.08

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

“Yuch thanks giving… giving thanks yuch…” “Look everybody, it’s the spirit of thanksgiving!!!”

Last week was fun. Honey came for the Bob Dylan show and it was really good. The Raconteurs were excellent!! That Jack White is so attractive and I don’t know why. Seeing him on stage made him even more attractive… weird I know. I wish we had gotten there on time but there was a but load of traffic. They put in a new parking structure for Continental Airline Arena (Brenden Byrne Arena) and it’s stupid. There was NEVER that much traffic when it wasn’t there. But it was a really great show. Bob Dylan did NOT play guitar at all (which is weird) but he did wear an electric blue shirt under a black suit with a stripe of sparkle on the pant. He played “All Along the Watchtower” which was exciting for me bc I’ve heard the damn song so many times bc Dave always does it… it was nice to hear the original even if he did mess up the lyrics. We had a great time with my brother and sister-n-law. They are a funny couple.

The next day Honey and I woke up at dawn to go into the city bc we tried to see if we could get tickets for Conan O’Brien bc Damien Rice was the musical guest. Long story REALLY short… we did NOT get tickets and we did NOT see or meet the band… BOO!!!! But we did have a VERY, VERY lovely breakfast with some Mimosas!!! That can NEVER be bad. We walked around a lot and window shopped, and walked, and ate, and walked, and got coffee. It was a good day even with no Damien. We talked a lot and that’s always fun.

On Sunday I went food shopping for Thanksgiving. Even though I am going to my stepmother I won’t be able to eat anything, so I had to make my own food. That way my grandmother would be able to eat also bc she’s not coming with me. Nothing else is really happening. The stuffing I made is freakin awesome. I’m still obsessed with Daniel Day Lewis. Watching “Gangs of New York” I still can’t believe that it’s him. He’s so incredible. I also can’t believe that he’s 49 years old.

Since it’s thanksgiving I wanted to quickly say what I am thankful for. Every day I thank G-D for my friends. Without them in my life I know I would be a different person, I would be a person who does not love and respect myself so that I can love and respect others. I am thankful for my brother. He is an amazing person and I am very lucky that he is in my life. I am thankful for all the adults in my life who care for me. Even though this is a little redundant I am thankful for Honey. She is my friend, my sibling and my adult. Thank you for always being there for me. I appreciate you so much and am so thankful that you are in my life.

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Anyway – There really is nothing else going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home