Twilight 11.21.08

Friday, September 08, 2006

I Can Not Believe it!!!

The Keane show for Hammerstein Ballroom on 9/27 has officially been canceled. I am really sad that I will not be seeing them. In fact the entire North American tour has been cancelled. I know the band is doing the best thing for Tom Oliver Chaplin and I hope he gets well soon. Tim Rice - Oxely said somethings that might be of interest to some. Find it here. It did seem a little too soon to go right back on the road. It would have been only 28 days in Rehab. I know that's the usual amount of time, but for someone who is suffering from Drug and Alcohol addictions, I would think you would need a little longer to cleanse your body and mind. Not only that, it takes a serious toll for the people that love the one who is addicted. It's exhausting. I hope I will see this band come around next year when they are all healthy and rested.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home