Twilight 11.21.08

Friday, March 09, 2007

How could I forget to mention Dave on House

In short: He was amazing!!! check out some of these Clips from the show. I think he did a really great job playing a man who has severe brain damage from an accident that happened when he was a little boy. He pretty much played a child who had a savant ability to play piano. It pained me to see him in pain and scared. Even though it wasn't real, he was so convincing that I believed his pain and that upset me.

I loved when he called his dad, "papa". That broke my heart a bit. You know his kids call him papa and that's just the sweetest thing in the world.

The begining of the show when dave played piano it wasn't really him, but when he played later with House that was all him!! And he was amazing!!! Who knew that he was THAT good at playing piano. You can also watch clips on fox for some extra interviews. Hugh Laurie calling dave "band" is pretty funny.


I was wondering if Dave really shaved his head for this part of the show? If anyone knows let me in on the secret. Bc I could see Dave doing it, but maybe his wife was like, "NO WAY!!" You never know though.

As a whole the episode was great. The shole storyline with House was really interesting.

That's all I really wanted to post.

Let me just finish with how mad I am at "All My Children". Stupid josh madden is making Babe leave town and kidnapping her kid. I want her with JR not stupid josh. Whatever.

1 Comments:

Blogger c said...

did you hear the rumor that bono was going to be on house next season, too?

g-o-d i hope that isn't true. he could never outdo dave.

;)

c

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home