Twilight 11.21.08

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Fucking Grammy's

I always look forward to them but I always end up hating them bc ya know why? THEY SUCK!!!

first let's say the disappointment I feel for Justin Timberlake is surprising. If I were his friend this is what I would tell him. There are literally thousands of bands and solo artists. There are so many ppl. who put out great albums this year. But how many are actually nominated for best album? 5!! 5 out of more than a million or so. And you were one of those 5. It truly is an honor to be nominated if you any sort of stock in the Grammy's. If I were you I wouldn't care bc your video for "what goes around" is brill!! You're hot in that video and you are doing great on tour. so who cares about the grammy's? Not me!!! but congrats on your 2 that you did win.

Let me move on to Brenda NOT WINNING for "my grammy moment"!!! How could she not win!??!?! it is completely beyond me!!!! The other 2 girls were alright, but Brenda was amazing!!! she is the only on that had extreme talent and had that X-factor!!! HOW COULD SHE NOT WIN!?!??!?!?!??! I don't understand it? It's been a couple of days, you would think that I would be over it... and I am not. I am over JT not winning album of the year bc I don't mind that the dixie chicks won. It's supposably a good album. But Brenda not winning really sticks in my craw!!

Enjoy this little ditty.

Christina Ricci looked quite good at the grammy's. Mary J did a great job. Luda is a sore winner. And that's my Grammy wrap up...

1 Comments:

Blogger c said...

i missed most of it, but i saw the police at the beginning and i thought they wer b-o-r-i-n-g.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home