Twilight 11.21.08

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

the new Hotness has struck again!!!

David Cook was amazing last night. There has not been a better "America Idol" contestant since Kelly Clarkson. He was so amazing. His brother, AJ, was in the audience last night, who happens to be suffering from brain cancer. David was blown over with emotion and starting crying after the critiques by the judges. Every time that I re-watched it after i was also overcome with emotion. I did something that I haven't done since season three. I actually voted for David more then once. I can't wait until he's finished with American Idol so I can see him sing his own songs with his own band. It's good stuff people and he does have that squooshy tushy that I love so much.

Here's his performance from last night:



Here are some past performances:









Please see the hotness that he is!!! Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home