Twilight 11.21.08

Monday, September 20, 2004

Another Touching Oprah

So, I was watching Oprah today mainly for Joaquin Pheonix. At first J. Travolta had to go back stage to bring him out because he was so nervous and that was really hot. And he was all cute and everything and then the girl in his new movie came out and he sat on the end instead of travolta and he was clutching the edge of the couch, I was suprised that he was that nervous. Then they had a very touching tribute to these certain firefighters that saved another FF's life and it was very sad. Travolta was crying hysterically.
Then With all the guest's still there she had a tribute for her good friend and inspirational speaker and writer, Mattie Stepanek - he has Muscular Dystrafey (spelling is way off). But he was only 14 years old and he was an amazing child. He had a beautiful soul. He had 2 other siblings that had died from the same thing, they were much younger. He had been on the show several times. And Oprah was giving the tribute and everyone was crying and they pan to Joaquin and he was visibly upset and kept his head down. Oprah then had Mattie's mom on describing his final 2 weeks and it was so painfully sad. And they kept showing Joaquin and he was crying. and I have to say that it was really hot. I hate to be that shallow, but I love him so much more now.
Anyway, I cried pretty much the whole hour, Damn you Oprah. It was a very touching Oprah.
I got my period today - which totally sucks, but I hope it will be better for Wednesday. I am so glad that Honey's here. I watched the Emmy's last night and it wasn't that good. there were some pretty dresses, but nothing to write home about. Oh and britney got married again. She seriously needs therapy.
And on that note I am going to go. I hope to speak to miriam today. She told me to call at 7:30 and I shall do that on time. so that gives me like 15 minutes, so I'm gonna go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home