Twilight 11.21.08

Thursday, May 19, 2005

U2 was Astounding


Posted by Hello

THAT'S MR. THE EDGE TO YOU – MY ANGEL

This is my blog!!! I haven’t had anything to really write home about the past couple of weeks. BUT LET ME TELL YOU….. i do know. :) I was so excited to have Honey, April and Patrick for a sleepover, but what was truly ASTOUNDING, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE – there just aren’t enough words – was the legendary, the Iotolas of Rock – n – rollas, U fucking 2!!! But lets back it up.

I had to go to work that day, but that was alright. Then when I came home my ppl. were here waiting with open arms. Then Honey gave me some of my birthday presents, not all, ‘cause I want to wait for my b-day. But I can tell already that they are going to be awesome!! The first thing was the “cowboys and Indians” magazine with KIEFER on the cover – he’s such the hot man, and awesome sharpies that can go on my key chain. This morning I thought I lost the pink one and then I found it outside. Then I was leaving work and looked on my keys and I was missing the green one; that I did not find.

So then, we decided to go for sushi and I got that Godzilla roll and was stuffed to the brim. Man, that’s good sushi!! Then we were about to go home and we decided to go to the CARWASH and get the car cleaned. It was gross. But that place is fun and then we went home to get my mom’s car and we decided to take her car to the CARWASH. That was even funnier bc the guy was smiling at us bc we came back in a different car. Then off to the show we went after we also filled the car with gas.

So somehow we ended up parking in section 21-C, which is right next to the parking area where all the famous ppl. go in. We were waiting there for U2 and I totally thought it was going to happen, but it didn’t. We did see Elvis Costello though – eh. So then we went in to the venue and Honey bought us ALL shirts – I’m wearing mine now.

Then we find our seats and switched seats with this couple so we could sit next to the pattynay and april. Then the bono came out with the edge and the rest of the band. They played so awesome and the lights on the EGG were beautiful and it felt a bit like Tron – the movie. They played for about 3 hours and they were INCREDIBLE!!! They brought 4 ppl. up on stage and 3 were in a band, it was awesome!!! I was so jealous. I need to be in the EGG!!! And as you can see for yourselves, the Edge is one HOT man!!!

Then after the show we went to a diner and ate, we were hungry. Then we went home and watched LOST which totally freaked me out and was touching all at the same time. I love that freakin show. It was awesome and there was really hot Man crying by Jack Shepard played by one Matthew Fox. And then there was hot naked man by Sawyer, who’s real name is JAMES, last name is debatable, it’s either Ford or Fohr (four). That show is just too damn good, but not as good as 24!! That Kiefer Sutherland is seriously the hottest man in the world. I always liked him, but now that I am totally obsessed with 24, he is so much hotter then I ever realized.

So then this morning we went to brunch, and I ate too much, as usual. I almost forgot, b4 we left, honey gave me another present to open and it was TONS of cd’s and Muse’s DVD!!! I watched the first song Hysteria – which is my favorite. And included was the Dave show at Roseland which I sadly missed bc I wasn’t willing to pay $295 for ONE ticket :( But at least I now have it on CD, and they played all the greats. 41, 2step, WH, The stone, Jimi Thing, One sweet world, Everyday and ants marching. Then they did the awesome new ones. Hello Again, Dream Girl, Louisana Bayou and some other great stuff. You can totally tell how excited Dave is to be there and how happy the whole band is. Everyone is singing along to every song and it was awesome and I sooo wish that I was there. Then my ppl. left and it was sad, then I watched tv for a bit and went to work early. Which was good, the place was a mess. I don’t know what he would do without me? It’s a good thing I went early, he wasn’t even there, so I was able to get my work done without being bothered.

I am on the phone right now with Honey right now and she is still trying to find out Sawyers name. And we are laughing about stuff.

I saw on Access Hollywood a blurb about Rent, the movie and I am totally looking forward to that movie, and I got a phone call from Miriam reserving me in advance to watch that movie with her. I gladly accepting her reservation and I really am looking forward to it.

Per the request of Honey – House is one of the best written shows on TV. Hugh Laurie is remarkable and the way the show went this past week was stellar. They really know how to write for this show. When fox get s a good show they really luck out. 24, house, American idol. Unlike other networks fox does not have any mediocre television, they have amazing shows or total time sucking awful shows – which is the majority of their shows. I think the ones listed above are the only good ones.

Right now on the tv is World’s worst Idol Auditions. We shall see if it’s funny, WOW these ppl. really suck!!

I also wish that we could go see a U2 show with the MattyNay. That would be insane!! He would be freaking out with us and I would love to jump with him. I would love to see his smile during a U2 show. YUMMY!!!

Alright I think now this is def. the longest blogger I have ever written.

Honey - Thanks for the AWESOME, HOT pic of Mr. The Edge for my blog. I also want to thank you for all my awesome gifts so far, the mag. Of Kiefer is the best. The Cd’s and DVD are PERFECT and the sharpies were a great idea too!! Thank you for the U2 and the shirt, I love everything and I love you!! I can not wait until June, that’s so soon – that’s awesome.

Alrighty, I think that’s all for now. Until next time, Good morning, good evening and Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home