Twilight 11.21.08

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Where'd my tv go?

So it was my birthday the other day. And it was ok. Nothing earth shattering happened, I didn’t meet Dave or Damien. My friends weren’t really with me. Shira came over on sat. Night and stayed for a while to hang out and that’s really it. I did get AWESOME presents from Honey, Shira, Rochi and my brother.

Shira gave me a collage of pics of me and her, with stickers all over that said Best friend. And there was a quote from Dave on it and it was really nice and very thoughtful of her. I know she’s crazy and probably spent way too much time on it.

Rochi got me a little bag that has a plush kitty in it. And it said Best friends on the outside. She said that way I won’t miss my cats while I’m at work. Which I do, I didn’t bring it in yet, I have a pic of the cats licking each other on my desk. I don’t want some grubby kid touching it.

My brother gave me cash, and the dog gave me a pic of him with his tongue hanging out and a party hat on. It was in a really nice frame. They also gave the family a old mini food processor, and a foam maker, so when Honey comes over, I can make her something with foam and coffee. Or something…..

Miriam gave me 3 e-cards, which were really cute and funny. There was one that actually was sweet about 2 best friends that met in high school and have their very own tv show. Which I always thought would be great if we had that. She also mailed me 2 regular cards, one was cute, the other pissed me off. She better have presents for me when I go there for the holiday!! (Shavuot)

My mom got me an ice cream cake and the next day made me a steak dinner and that was Delicious!!!

Now for the best part…. Honey got me the best stuff. First was the cute sharpie, which for everyone who knows me, totally comes in handy. Then there was the Cowboys and Indians Magazine with Kiefer on the COVER and DADAMN!! What a hot man. And to continue with the Kiefer theme, she gave me 2 VHS Kiefer movies, which one was awful the other was alright, but it had a really hot sex scene in it, but Kiefer didn’t finish (if you catch my meaning), and I totally watched that like a gagillion times. Then she also gave me a DVD of Kiefer, and that was a really weird movie. But the best was the HUGE Jack Bauer Poster of 24. That was amazing!!!! I love it!!! Then there was the Franz Ferdinand shirt which I have moved into and soon it’ll be walking on its own. I should really put it in the wash. Then to my surprise there was the last gift. I love to color, so this gift was amazing!! She gave me Barbie Fashion Plates (where you can pick and choose the outfits and then color them). That was an awesome gift bc she knows how much I love that stuff!!! Then she wrote a beautiful card for me.

Thanks to everyone!!!

This really sucks that all my shows are over and there is nothing to watch. I’ve seen Harry Potter like a million times already and I finished the first book already. And that’s quick also considering that I was reading while there was good tv still on. I can’t wait to read the next bunches.

OK – So this weekend is the EXTRAVAGANZA of concerts!!! I am so looking forward to spending time with Honey and seeing these AWESOME bands!! Spoon, The Killers and Keane!! I totally can not wait!!

I have to get back to work now.

Kiefer is the hottest man, ever. Just a little side note……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home