Twilight 11.21.08

Friday, March 31, 2006

New Things that I bought today and I love them ALL

ok, this was one of the things that I bought today and they taste so good that I had to post something about them. Everyone knows that I am a salty girl and I love all things crunchy. These chips are the perfect mixture of BBQ and crispy chip goodness!!!










This is the second thing that I bought today was this FREAKING AMAZING ICE CREAM!!! I don't even really like ice cream, but MAN ALIVE!!! This really has everything in it!!! It has heath bar, white chocolate, chocolate covered Almonds, Peanut butter cups with chocolate ice cream. This is the most amazing ice cream I have EVER had!!! For reals yo!! SOOO SOOO Good!!!






OK, I totally saved the best for last. This is my new brand new guitar!!! I LOVE this guitar!!!! it has such pretty sound. It's deep and nice and loud!! As soon as the guy put it in my hands and I started to play it. I knew that I was taking this baby home!! It's exactly the price that I wanted and it's awesome. I bought a strap and a stand. I got picks for free. It was a good day. It was a really quick purchase. I haven't thought of a name for it. I haven't even decided if it's a boy or a girl yet. If it's a boy it will def. have to be named mini the Edge or something corny. So maybe it should just be that... mini edge!!!! Done that's it. Mini The Edge!! AND IT'S ALL MINE!!! I love him. My new guitar that is. It's really pretty. So the pic here is pretty much it, I fouund this pic on google. it's hard to see bc a bit blurry. but you get the idea.

On another note I was invited to this website that has all these DMB tv performances that I can download for FREE!!! or rather that Honey can so kindly download for me. It's like the site was made for me. It's really cool.

I got an e-mail from Foy on myspace so that was cool. I wrote him a really long e-mail back. He's awesome bc he opened for Dave in London, so now I am on a look out for anyone who has that show taped. Even though I read that they weren't letting ppl. tape bc the venue was too small. But you never know. I would love that whole show with Foy and Dave. If anyone has that please let me know.

Also, I want to say MAZAL TOV to Honey for getting her proposal for her dissertation. I am very proud of you and had no doubts that it would be accepted.

I am going to eat some good ice cream and play my mini the edge.

peace out yo

1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

Yipee for your new guitar!!!! I'm very happy for you, of course! Love you!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home