Twilight 11.21.08

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Regina - that's right I said it - Regina






So I would like to give a shout out to the lovely town of Regina Saskatchewan Canada. for 2 reasons... The first, "Just Friends" my favorite funny movie for the moment was filmed there. and the second, someone checked my blog from there and thought it was a sign.








This Is Ryan crushing christopher marquettes head with his balls.





Ryan Reynolds is in this funny movie and I have to say he is quite the little hottie.



See for yourself what he looked like in "Blade Trinity". Holy Hotness Dracula!!!



This is a hot hot man!!! And he's in chains... :)








That's all I really wanted to share. The hotness of this man. Of course we can never forget about the hottness of Edge. I have been listening to Tapes - N - tapes and I really dig them. They sound like so many other bands that I like. I alread mentioned that they sound a bit like, hard fi, arctic monkeys, franz ferdinand and now I think also a bit like spoon. I have also been listening to Muse's "city of Delusion" and "Exo Politics". They are both brilliant songs. Just listen to the urgency of Matt's voice as he belts out on Exo "and loaded on my back, well it weights me down." It's fuckin' powerful.... I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THEM!!!

The Emmy nominations were announced this morning. There was a complete shut out for Lost, except for hot scot Desmond (and that's his full name). 24 got some nice nods including Jean Smart, Kiefer and the president. Kiefer's daddy was also nominated for some tv movie. Sorry to honey bc Hugh Laurie wasn't nominated. Which is shocking and disappointing. He's bloody brilliant. Chandra Wilson and Sandra Oh for Grey's Anatomy also got nominated... but I think that the emmy is going to have to go to Jean Smart. Tune in Aug. 27th Conan O'brien will be hosting.

I'm exhausted. For some G-D awful reason I woke up at 6am, and turned the tv on and was in a weird haze of sleepiness and awakeness. I think that's really all for now. Must go to bed....ZZZzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home