Twilight 11.21.08

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!

Last night I was watching Letterman and these fantastic spanish guitarists were playing!! It was amazing. I do not have a You tube link for the letterman performance, but they were on craig ferguson. I do have to say that the letterman performance was better. But this is still really, really good!! I believe it is the same song... it's amazing. Pay special attention to Gabriela.

The band is called Rodrigo Y Gabriela and they amazing. Watch HERE!!! There album went to #1 in Ireland, beating out the arctic monkeys and johny cash. They are dublin based mexican musicians and they are quite good.

Enjoy.

I will have much more later... there was hoopla this weekend.

and by the by - I love Shane Fitzsimmons!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Loved loved loved their performance on Letterman! Thanks for the reminder...

- Steve

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home