Twilight 11.21.08

Sunday, September 26, 2004

I Am All About the Keifer Love

Man, I am watching the 3rd Season of 24. OH MY G-D!!!! I can not believe this. I had my mom watching 12 hours with me, I had to keep watching and she went to sleep. When Nina got out of that van I started freeking out. I COULD NOT beleive it. I am at 2am and Nina just was punctured in the coratic and I have a feeling she is going to do some more evil. Then SHERRY!!! She totally committed murder, I can not, but I can beleive it. SHE'S CRAZY!!!! What a funking great show!!!
ok, now let's talk about that KEIFER LOVE!!! Man is he hot. I just can't wait now until Honey continues with the rest of that story. I am going to go back and watch. I am a little more then 1/2 way through. I am exhausted, my eye is twitching and I am freezing. BUT I NEED TO FINISH!!!! Damn you Honey, this is all your fault. thanx for the dvd's.
oh, some of the language at the bottom is so funny. I am reading the subtitles, and they are so off. it's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home