Twilight 11.21.08

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Starting Over has some Good Lessons

Last night I had a dream that I brought Muffin to work with me and she was freaking out. But I made her a little bed in the file cabinet and she liked it. She was really sweet in my dream.

The main reason I am writing this blogger is for the following. I was watching “Starting Over” last night and it was a special about L-O-V-E. And I was really watching bc they had on ppl. that had graduated and I wanted to see what’s going on with them. I fast forwarded most of it. Then they said just bc you are single doesn’t mean that you should not be included in this show. And they said everyone wants to be lovable and have unconditional love, respect and trust with others. And even though it was a small statement and it was a cheesy show, I felt lucky in that moment.

I know that I am truly loved by my friends and family. I know a lot of ppl. that think they are so unlovable and they display that in many ways. But to let everyone know if you know me and are friends with me I probably love you. NOW – for the ppl. that love me: these are the ppl. that love me completely unconditionally and these are the ppl. that respect me and these ppl. I would trust with my life. Some ppl. are not as lucky as I am to have these ppl. in my life, and a friendship with one miss honey, has really shown me that I am loved with all the above listings and for more reasons. Deep inside me I always knew that Miriam loved me and Rochi and on the good day Shira – but meeting honey has really changed me. She is always there for me and she keeps my feet on the ground when I need them to be and I don’t see it. It made sound like I am obsessed with Honey, I mean the truth is I am obsessed with all my friends, especially the ones that love me so much. I was on the phone with Miriam and she was asking me for advice and in that moment, I think for the first time, I actually realized that Miriam respected me and I have to tell you that it’s a great feeling.

Having Honey as a friend has shown me that I need to expect more from the ppl. that say they love me and I have been. Since I know that honey is most likely the only one to read this – I just wanted to thank you for being you and being amazing. I don’t know where I would be without you. And I hope that I treat you as good or better then you treat me, you deserve only the best!!! I love you

Onto “LOST” – Holy crap this show is AMAZING!! I cannot believe Locke admitted to knocking Sayid out. And the whole Sayid story was unbelievable. WOW – what a great show!! He was on that plain, really by accident. If my theory is right, about that everyone on that plane was SUPPOSED to be on that flight, So maybe Sayid was not supposed be on that plane. Bc he was supposed to be on an earlier flight. It’s very interesting!! And the fact that the baby loves Sawyer’s voice is too funny. Next week’s episode with that little kid – He’s got some weird, weird powers!! It’s gonna be a good one. I don’t know why Patty Nay doesn’t like it.

Alias – that was sad last night. It’s a good show, I just always feel lost when I’m watching it.

24 – oh man!! I can not say enough good things about this show. The last minute and 49 seconds of that show was the most amazing thing in the world. Kiefer is amazing and he needs to win more things, he totally deserves it. What a hot man.

DMB – I have decided that I am not going to pursue tix for that Roseland show. And I feel much better about my decision. It’s sad, but you know what I don’t need to go. I am seeing them in July and I am going to some great shows this summer with Honey. So I know it’s better not to go. I need to save my money.

The Killers – I have decided that we are going to loose a ton of weight at this show bc there is going to be a ton of jumping up and down. I am really looking forward to this one.

Spoon – I am very excited but I am only going to know one album from this show. But it’s still gonna be awesome!! At the 9:30 baby – we better get our balcony spot!!

U2 – This is going to be major extravaganza hooplaness!! And I CANNOT WAIT!! And it includes one sleepover at Yetta’s with the PattyNay and the April and the Honey. It also includes a trip to my favorite Sushi place!! I am really looking forward to seeing how HOT the edge is in person and I am going to try to get BONO to meet the honey.

The Buble – I might have to embarrass Honey and tell the buble it’s her b-day and she would love a song. Haahaa that would be awesome!! That would really make me happy.

I think this should be a big enough blogger for now. Tony Almeda is also a hot man, he was on Carson Daly and he’s a really snappy dresser. And Chabib Marwan is devilishly handsome and I wish he would smile more. He was on Charlie Rose talking about his homeland of South Africa and it was amazing. I think he and Dave should get together, they probably would have tons to talk about.

That’s it for now. Thank goodness it’s Thursday!!! Happy Cinco De'Mayo!


A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,He said...no.She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....and he said no.She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry,...and once again he replied with a no.She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her faceThe boy grabbed her arm and said....You're not pretty you're beautiful.I don't want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you foreverand I wouldn't cry if you walked away... I'd die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home