Twilight 11.21.08

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Sleepover countdown Begins!!

ONE MORE WEEK!!! I am SOOOO excited for the sleepover at my house, with my peeps!! AND U2!!! I am totally excited. I had such an exhausting day yesterday. I woke up at 7am to catch DMB on the Today Show. I was actually thinking of going there in the morning and thank the Lord I did not!! DMB wasn’t even there. They had done the interview the day before and had taken a sound check performance from Roseland as the Today’s Show performance, of American Baby. Then I had a very full day of work and I changed the Radio Station on the overhead to WPLJ so I could listen and try to win tickets to see DMB do storytellers, they were looking for caller 25 and I was 23!!! I was SOOO close, but yet so far.

In other news – on Honey’s blogger there is a section called “um okay” and it’s too funny. I think she should Kiefer dating a 23 year old icelandick model. That’s CRAZY!!

I’m listening to Spoon right now and the killers just came on the radio. I am totally looking forward to those shows too!! I CANNOT WAIT!!

I think that Joan of Arcadia should be in a movie with the Wonderfalls girl as her older sister – that would make a good movie.

I think this will be it for my blog – nothing is really happening. I totally stressing out about trying to get storytellers. I WANT IT SOOOO BAD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home