Twilight 11.21.08

Monday, April 18, 2005

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

What an incredible weekend!! I went to Honey this weekend and though normally that's always fun and awesome this time it was AMAZING!!! We went to see Muse and we had front row and we were on Matt Belamy's side. We were totally deaf after because we were standing right in front of the left stack, but WHO CARES!!! IT WAS FREAKIN MUSE!!!! That was the second best concert (tied with Damien Rice) I have ever attended. Matt knocked down the amp and his mic and was going nutty at the last song and it was sooo good. Muse's songs are Epic creations and it's incredible that they are MY age!! The best part is that we MET THEM (well Matt and Chris) after and I got a set list and they are soooooo HOT!!!! Chris upclose is so good looking he almost took my breathe away. and for someone british he has really nice teeth.

It was soooo AMAZING!! we also ended up hanging out with these other people who were fun and one was really cute (Jesse). And it was too much fun. I totally didn't get any sleep. That Honey gets me talking and talking and I can't shut up and that's why the lack of sleep.

Honey also set up a yahoo account for me and she sent me these HOT HOT HOT pics of Kiefer and he's so hot it almost makes me cry.

24 is on tonight and I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Honey's cats are really cute.

word to your moms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home