Twilight 11.21.08

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Holy Best of Both Musical Worlds Batman = Dave on Dave Love


This is a dream come true for me, if only I was there in person. The 2 men that I love the most in the world are finally together on one stage. Thank you to C for putting this on your blog first and for sending me a hot pic. Thank you to Honey for calling this morning, waking me up and telling me this awesome news and for sending me more pics.

I have been obsessed with Dave Matthews for more then 12 years. I have been to 32 of his shows and have had the privilege of meeting him 4 times. This man has been a part of my life for a very long time. When I was sick, my brother put his poster in my room in the icu of the hospital, I started to get a little better after that. There is nothing that I don't love about him. Edge (my other dave) has been a new obsession for me. I think I fell in love with him when I was 2 feet away from him in DC, which was only this past October, but since that time, I haven't been able to think or talk about anything except him. As you saw in my last blog he's my #1 hot man. Dave isn't far behind at a very close #2. I have talked to Honey about maybe one day would it be possible for Dave to play with U2 or for Edge to play with Dave Matthews Band. We were both doubtful... Bless my soul the day has finally come.

All I can do is post every single pic that I have found (rather that others have sent ot me). It is for my enjoyment and yours. Also, if you go to either Honey or c's blog you can watch the one song, "Smooth Rider" they did together in 2 parts.













Ya, we love each other








Edge: Not too shabby Dave
Dave: Well, you know...










They're going in for the kiss!!! It looks like it's gonna be openmouth... haaaahaaaa

















Look at Dave looking at Edge. I think he's just as in much in love with him as I am!!!











YA, I'M THE MAN!!!


















I look as cool as bono in these shades




Edge with New Birth Brass Band... look how hot he is










The end all be all pic of the week... the shirt, the beanie, the glasses and that smile!!! Could anything be better!?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger c said...

i knew you loved the daves, but i didn't realize how deep the DMB love was. that is awesome that honey woke you up to tell you and hooked you up with pics. edge looks great and it's wonderful to see him smiling like that ;)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home