Twilight 11.21.08

Friday, May 19, 2006

Somewhere Only We Know


I know I haven't posted in a while. Once vacation starts there will be plenty of Hoopla.

I was glad this morning Honey was able to get Keane tix for us. I was shut out, had the tix in my cart and they were LITERALLY stolen out. Hopefully we'll be able to find one more for C - it would be a lot of fun if she could come with us. It's going to be crazy to see them in such a small venue. I am really looking forward to that. At long last I will get to see my Tom Oliver Chaplin. I hope we get to meet them again and I can take a normal pick with him. And I hope I can take a pic with Richard - He's hot. I love them all. Especially, Tom Oliver Chaplin. From the pic on honey's blog, I'm hoping that he gets a hair cut b4 we see him.

I'm at my friend's house right now and it looks like complete shit outside. Yet, I really like this kind of weather.

I really am in love with the Snow Patrol - Eyes Wide Open. I can't wait to see them at the end of the month. Then RADIOHEAD!!!! AAAHHH!! I hope I know what I'm in for. I really am very much looking forward to that show.

All the new Muse songs are FREAKIN incredible. Go to honey's blog for a lot of them. They're there, you just got to look for them. I just saw that the Foo Fighters are coming to town in late August. They're going to be at Beacon Theater. I wish I had known in advance, I would have tried to get tickets. But when I looked on Sat. Night they were already sold out. Not that I can really complain, I'm going to some really, really great shows. But I do love that Dave Grohl... Yet another Dave... Go figure.

It's that time of year again: Season Finales. The Tally so far is:


Will and Grace - It was chockfull of shmaltzy, rushed sentiment. It was boring, not funny, and it made me feel like they were all so pathetic. And I hate that word, but there it is. The hour b4 the actual show was funny, bc of the out takes and other funny behind the scenes happenings. There was one funny line that Grace said: "Jewish girls and chicken. It's real and it's deep." That was very funny, bc I do love my chicken. Other then that - NOT GREAT. Final Grade = C-


CSI - Not that great either. Last year was so great, one of the best CSI's ever. I'm sure it's hard to compete with that, but it really wasn't so good. It just felt like another weekly episode. Which is still good TV. But I expect more from a season Finale. Final Grade = B

ER - The only reason why I still watch this is out of habit. I am usually on the phone when it's on and am only half aware of what's happening. The last 1/2 hour of the show was actually pretty good. They really left it as a cliff hanger - is Luca gonna die? Is Abby gonna die? Is the baby gonna die? Is Jerry gonna make it? Is Sam going to be rescued? Not bad Final Grade = B-

This is Terry Deitz

Survivor - I hate to admit it. But I like this show. I was so disappointed that Terry (the older man fighter pilot - who is very attractive) didn't make it to the final 2 bc he would have one. He deserved to win. He won almost every single immunity challenge and found the immunity idol so he was good to go. He'll have to settle for third place and a car. Cirie's journey was fun to watch and it was emotional when her husband cried bc he was so proud of her (she came in 4th place). Aras was the final winner. But I don't really care. Final Grade = B+

OC - I totally don't watch this show at all. I didn't even watch the finale. I only watched when Marissa died. And for that, Final Grade = A

America's Next Top Model - I didn't really watch it this season. I wanted the bitchy girl, Jade, to win. She'll have to settle for third too. Danielle won, but again I don't care. Final Grade = C-

Smallville - I know it was good. I just don't remember a lot of it. I know Lex died and his body was taken over by this really evil alien. Clark got stuck in a prism. Lana is an idiot. Chloe and Lionel got dragged out of his limo. And that's all I can recall. It was a pretty messed up ending. But good all in all. Final Grade = B+

Grey's Anatomy - What can I say about this show? For a really fantastic review please read honeys blog. I wept like a baby. This show really is very good. The main characters are annoying and awful... but you still watch bc it's a fantastic show. The whole rest of the cast are so interesting and quick. My favorites are Dr. Bailey (chandra wilson), Dr. Burke (Isaiah Washington), and Christina Yang (Sandra Oh). The moment's that really stuck out for me in the SF were, the "confessional" the interns had with the chief. It was so good and honest. Even Meredith Grey wasn't annoying. When Meredith, McDreamy and Addison took Doc to get put to sleep. That was so sad - I was wailing. It was really heart breaking.
When Izzy freaked out in Part one over falling in love with Danny it was amazing and again I cried. It was so desperate. Denny was so hot and just held her.





Then they had to kill him off and it was so heart wrenching.


This show was so great. I am moved by these characters and really invested in them.


Yang and Burke are hot together. I hope she will open her heart to him. I can't say enough about this show. Final Grade - A+

Grey's Anatomy is definitely the one to beat. Thanks to Honey, I took all the pics off her blog. But we have some big Finale's coming up and I have high hopes and expectations for them. Alias, Lost, 24, American Idol and House.

I was supposed to go see "The Davinci Code" tonight, but Miriam and I decided against it. We both weren't in the mood and too tired. We settled for in home DVD and pj's. We watched "The Family Stone." I have to say it was very good. There was really very good man crying, by Luke Wilson and Dermot Mulroney. Rachel McAdams was really good in it and so was Luke Wilson. I'm watching "The Ring two" right now and it's not scary... just weird. The first one scared the bejesus out of me.

I think that's all for now. I have to say that the new Bono hair cut is sooo very good. He's hot man!!! Thanks to C for posting all the hot Bono hair pics. Thanks for being obsessed. Thanks to Honey for being obsessed with Muse lately... Good stuff and holy hot Matt Bellamy. Nicely done with the pics and downloads.

Here are some fun things I found on YouTube.
Edge the Model. Edge the soloist (not the best quality). Edge the animator (sort of). Edge himself. Edge the Hall of Famer. Edge the Praiser. Edge the Giver. OH MY G-D!!! I just finished watching this last one and I know it's long. But in Minute 5 and 1/2 EDGE FUCKING GOT CHOKED UP. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I feel awful that I think it was amazing bc he was talking New Orleans. But he was amazing. He couldn't go on with the rest of the interview. I am so absolutely positively in love with this man!!! Please watch how beautiful he is. I also found this... my 2 favorite men in the world. It's not the best quality to watch but it's most of the song and I believe Edge's full solo. this one is for Honey. This is another for Honey, just something for the new obsession.


I look forward to the coming hoopla, even though I am not excited about turning another year older. Besides getting older, it's a hard one this year with my mom where she is and all. But I know that I am going to have an unbelievable, exciting and tiring weekend with Honey. It makes it all worth it. I love my friends and I love my music that I share with my friends.







1 Comments:

Blogger c said...

so did you accidentally find "pilate at the edge" by searching for "the edge?" ;)

oh, and i love the interview, too. edge is a cool cat. you can tell he is for real.

did you want a youtube of bono? of course you did.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home