Twilight 11.21.08

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Pictures... Finally!!!

These are the only pictures that blogger will let me show in this blog. So more to come later.


This is the start of the Vertical Horizon Set. I really like this picture of Matt. I had such a great time that day. The weather was perfect, it wasn't too crowded. It was soooo great. And we met them for good measure.











This is Sean. He is the lead singer of Kenin. They are doing a show somewhere in VA or MD, on the 23rd of June. They are going to be doing the entire OK Computer.







This is Sean. He's really into Radiohead. He's also the Bass Player for Vertical Horizon and he downloaded "the eraser." He's very proud that he did that. He was so SUPER nice!!! He's cute. Man I'm pale!!!











This is Keith's pick that literally fell into my open hand.










This is Keith. he's also really cute. He doesn't really look like a rock star.... but I guess it's part of the appeal. He was really, really sweet. He plays guitar for vertical horizon and sometimes sings.


This is Matt Scannell. He's the lead singer of Vertical Horizon and I love him. He's no Edge, but not a bad substitute. Until I do meet Edge.
Just look at the total cuteness of this picture. Do you see how he totally put both arms around me. what a freakin adorable picture!!! I am so glad that I met him!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home