Twilight 11.21.08

Monday, September 27, 2004

Jack Bauer is My Hero

Man that 24 is a great show. When Keifer breaks down in that last seen it's heart wrenching. I love Keifer and Jack!! If Keifer has that in him for Jack, then he has that type of emotion for real, and man that's hot!! The whole show is incredible, I can't believe that he chopped off Chase's hand, that was crazy. I was SHOCKED that they actually did that. I really CANNOT wait until season 4. It's gonna be sooo good.
On to another subject, I had the BEST Day when Honey came into town. Even though I was a total complainer, I had an awesome time. I was talking to Honey about maybe getting a drink later in the day and I said that I don't drink during my period bc it makes it worse. She then asked me if that's just me, bc my body it an anomaly, or is that everyone. I said I think it's just me, well, listen to what I found out. I was watching CSI: Las Vegas, and there was a lady that was killed and there was a crazy amount of blood and it was all over the walls and floors, it was everywhere, and the ME said that since she had alcohol in here system that the alcohol made her blood thinner causing more bleeding. So I guess the answer is everyone, not just me and my freaky body.
I have another thought but I am going to write a separate blog for that.
Jack Bauer is my total Hero!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home