Twilight 11.21.08

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

what's with today, today

so, today was ok. I went to work and I did a good job. I came home and went straight on the computer. My cats slept together last night in each other's arms. And now one is laying on the other. They are such shmoopeys. I love them. So there is really nothing else going on. I have to work tomorrow. and I have a ton of calls to make as well. so I think I am gonna get going. I was also thinking that on Oct 13th I might want to go to Carson Daly and see Ben Harper. I have to check the day and see what's going on. I don't know who'd I be able to go with.
I am kinda also looking forward to Judging Amy. I need some of that Hot man crying that I love. Speaking of Hot, I forgot that honey http://slapchar.blogspot.com put a pic of Keifer and man that's a hot pic. I think I might even try and fit it in my desktop.
Jack Rules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home