Twilight 11.21.08

Monday, September 27, 2004

Crazy Dreams, Bad Headache

I had so many crazy dreams last night. I went to sleep with a terribly painful headache. I don't know where it came from. It happened in the middle of CI - Which was awesome and Vinnie D. was soooo hot. He was really great in that episode. ok, back to my dreams.The first one was particularly odd. I was Vanessa from the Cosby Show, but I didn't look like her. I just knew thatI was her. And Dominic Monaghan was either my husband or fiance, not sure which one. I was pregnant with his child and his mother was pressuring me to be really mean to him. I felt really bad about that. Like to amke him sleep alone and on a really uncomfortable bed. Then I wasn't with this mean lady anymore and I was me again. I wasn't pregnant anymore either. I was in a car driving towards the ocean, in the west coast, not east. And my father and brother were in the car with Dom and we were still together. We finally got to the water and my brother and I were swimming to the dock, like when we were little. My father was watching us, and I am crying thinking about it, bc that means he is with me. I always have dreams about my grandfather, and I know that's him telling me that he's with me. But that was the first time I had a dream with my father. and now I know he is watching over me. back to the rest of the dream, I was on the dock and some other ppl. were jumping off and I saw Dom still in the water and he motioned that I should go to the shore with him, so we could talk. He thought I was still mad at him, bc his mother was making me do all these mean things to him. So we get to this little, I guess it was a cabana, but it had tons of blankets and a small bed that was really close to the floor in it. So we get in there and he trying to think of the right words to say to try and apologize even though he didn't even do anything. and he's sitting on a table and I walk over to him and put my hands on his legs and I kiss him. I long lingering kiss, and he looks at me and says, "what's going on." I told him that I was sorry that I was mean, it was his mother trying to pressure me and I just wanted to be with him. I go to kiss him again and he says, "why do you want to be with me, i have no moves or anything." I smile and I said that I didn't care. He asked where he wan't to do this and I said that I would fix up that bed and we could do it right there. He get's undressed so fast and I'm still taking off my sneakers, I was like oh my, you changed really fast, so he put's a t-shirt on and gets into bed. Then we heard a parade of sorts outside, he looks at me and says, you want ot see the parade don't you. I said ya, but I would rather be with him. so I get into the bed with him and I quickly take my jeans off. We face each other and I put my hand on his cheek, and then he shows me this Jewish star that I gave him, that he was wearing around his neck. and then we start kissing and the dream ended and I started another one. The other one was really wierd and I think I dreamed it bc almost the whole cast of Buffy was in 24. I was one of the team and we were all sitting around talking and we were looking for some girl. then it came up that everyone has such diffiant clicks. so some one said, ya that's high school and me and Shira at the same time point out that everyone has there own clicks bc we are all on tv shows. It was really weird. Then Dom shows up again and were together and we are talking about the missing girl and then he changes into Muffin, my cat. Then Willow shows up and it mad that Dom is there and she turns into Arwen, my other cat. It was so crazy.
Then I wake up this morning at around 8:30am with a terrible headache, still from the night before and I ended up throwing up and I really thought that I was going to have to go to the hospital, my mom sat with me for a few minutes. I fell back to sleep and I woke up took some medicine, I wanted to write all this stuff down in my blog. I am going to lie back down in a minute. But I think it's really weird that I had 2 dreams with Dominic Monaghan. How weird. But he was kinda hot adn were totally about to have sex, but the dream faded.
I am going to lie down and talk to my mom. I have to be ready for work tomorrow. I have to assist in a procedure and I am kinda nervous about it. So i know that I will be righting more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home