Twilight 11.21.08

Wednesday, November 03, 2004


This is me and Aben, my man from Matty Nay. Aren't we cute together? What a great night. Posted by Hello

ok, so I went to MD and DC to see Honey. I had such a great time!! So, I get there and barely have time to change and then we all left to go see Matty Nay. We took the Metro and that was fun. It's a lot cleaner then any subway I've ever been on and the whole card thing was cool.
so, the show was INCREDIBLE!!!! They were all so on and it was great. Matty was so funny and Aben looked hot. After the show we were all waiting outside and I was keeping a look out for anyone and I saw Aben. So I called Honey over and we were just kinda standing there and she pushed me forward and he saw me and ame right over to me, he even stopped talking to some girl just to talk to me. We talked for a bit, took the pic (above) and he was really sweet. We waited for Matty Nay and he was great!!! he just rocks!!! so then I said goodbye to Aben and he was like "when am I going to see you again?" and I was like "I don't know, I'm not going to any other shows" and he looked all sad and hot. He said and I think Honey said, that they were playing at the stone pony and I told him that I would try.
so, anyway - the next day was sooo much fun. We played Life and Patrick and I played cards. Some where in there we went to lunch and went looking for Kosher chicken which we totally found. While Honey was making an awesome dinner I took a nap - I was all high on the Benadryl. then we had dinner and that was awesome and we just hung out.
the next day we woke, well I, woke up late and it was a slow day. That's the best kind. Honey's mom took everyone out to eat and then we went to see Ray, which Honey's mom also treated us to. Which was awesome!!! Just read Honey's blogger about it.
then when I was going home I could tell that there was something wrong with my car. I didn't know what, but I could feel it. I said to myself, please G-D if something happens to the car, please just let it happen in Jersey. So I was on the Turnpike making great time, and right after Exit 2 on the Turnpike I heard a huge noise and realized the front tire totally blew out. In the carnage I realized that there was a dangling cable. It turned out that the tire part that was now sticking out grabbed onto the cable for the hood and totally broke it. Thank goodness I am fine, thank G-D for AAA and for my mom's cell phone.
so, I got home and I am going to write another blogger right after this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home