Twilight 11.21.08

Sunday, October 10, 2004

HONEY YOU ARE FUCKIN AWESOME!!

My cheeks are hurting my I am smiling soooo much!! you ROCK!!! thank you sooo much for putting that pic with me and my man, dave. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! It really means so much to me that you spent the time that you did on figuring out how to put that on there. and I noticed that you did it to your blogger too, with the guy from keanE. Thank you so much!!! I am watching that Last Light movie with my other man, Kiefer and he directed this movie and I have a feeling it's another wierd one.I just saw a little naked kiefer tushy - man that's hot!! I'm like a teen age boy, all I think about is sex. I think once I have sex I won't think about it as much. alrighty, I can not wait until Tuesday and I am seeing Matty Nay!!! I am very excited, it should be a lot of fun. Thanks again Honey - You are awesome!!!I think I am going to View My Blog!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

first of all you're welcome. secondly, you didn't spell check your post again! you spelled "fucking" wrong. HAHA. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, the guy i'm in the pic with is Gary Lightbody from SNOW PATROL!!!!

but at least you spelled Keane right...

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home