Twilight 11.21.08

Monday, October 18, 2004

Yankees Rule all things!!! And Mike Mussina is a hot hot man!!

I am watching Game 5 right now and the Yankees need to start kicking some ass. I am not watching another 4 or 5 hour game. Jorgey just got a base hit. But in the last inning, Moose struck out Ortiz and I think the microphone was on some where and you heard him walk away saying, "Shit, FUCK!!" It was funny, the amuses me. Nothing much is really going on. I worked as a bartender last night for this music concert and It was sooooo boring I thought I was going to die. It was all these folky boring musicians. I have decided that I am going to SILVER SPRING for Matty Nay and of course Honey!! I am kinda excited, I need to get away for the weekend. WOOHOO!!! Thinking about it right now I am REALLY excited to go. I have to lay down, I got my period today, I HATE IT!!!
COME ON YANKS!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

OH MY GOD. I WAS LITERALLY, LITERALLY! JUST THINKING TO MYSELF, MIKE MUSSINA IS SO HOT. I'M PISSED THAT THE OREOLES TRADED HIM, OR LET GO OF HIM, OR WHATEVER THEY DID. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WROTE ABOUT THAT. I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. AND I HEARD ORTIZ CURSING AND SAID TO MYSELF, DAMN, HE'S MAD. I'M FREAKING OUT!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home