Twilight 11.21.08

Thursday, October 07, 2004

FRANZ FERDINAND

ok, I have been listening to Franz Ferdinand and I am soooo into that band. They are scottish and awesome!!! They are so freakin good. I also have been listening to kean and they are really good too. But man, franz is awesome!!! Nothing much went on today. I made a really good dinner, it was flounder with a bread crumb recipe off the cuff, bc there wasn't any good bread crumbs on the house, some potatoe latkes which were awesomely dilicious, and some green beans. I am now looking at my cats laying together and they are holding each other. They are soooo yummy.
so again that's FRANZ FERDINAND!!!! They are Awesome!!! And a very happy birthday to honey's mom!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish I had more to right, but I don't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

You need to start spell checking your blogs.....haha. Why do you insist on spelling Keane as Kean? You always leave off the "e". Thanks for the well wishes for the momma. Also, head on over to Michelle's blog, to the second pic of damien that she put up, I'm sure you'll find a nice caption underneath...

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home