Twilight 11.21.08

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I'm exhausted

I worked 9 and 1/2 hours yesterday and it was ok. I then went to see shira just to drop off her matty nay tix and I did a nice thing. She's was going away for the holiday adn there are 7 meals and 7 ppl for each meal. so I went and helped shira, really I did it, make 2 kinds of chicken. that's a shload of chicken, then I worked this morning also, but really early. then I went food shopping and I have to go to sleep. I'm glad that I was able to put some pics on my blog, but that means I have to go somewhere else to do it. I wish I could be able to download that "hello" to me desktop. Then I would have awesome pics. I could have like the top 10 hottest men, then a top 10 hottest man boys, then top 10 hottest pretty boys. Ir would be so much fun, for me and you. who ever's reading this. Alrighty aphrodity, I's got's to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home