Twilight 11.21.08

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Starfish and coffee, maple syrup and Jam

I went to pick up my check today, I went to surprise Shira and wish her luck on the CPA she's taking and then I went out for coffee with Rochi. I didn't get anything bc we were at Dunkin Donuts not starbucks. then I came home and hung out and played on the computer and played with my cats. Then I had dinner and that was good. Miriam called me today and that was really nice speaking to her. I miss her. She moved to her new house and is staying with her parents while they set everything up. She sounds tired, I hope I get to see her soon. And that's really it. Nothing is going on at all. Looking forward to season 4 of 24 I spoke to Rochi today about season 3 and that was fun. Kiefer's hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home