Twilight 11.21.08

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Another Crazy Night

Before I get to the weird dreams, i figured out how long it took me to watch the 3rd season of 24, while I was watching the last 2 episodes again. Damn Kiefer's hot. So, it took me 30 hours! I know, I know I'm crazy. anyhoo, I am watching the 3rd LOTR. I didn't do much this weekend, I saw Interpol on Leno, I like the music, not sure if I dig the leadsingers voice and it also kinda bothered me that the bass player looked like a neo nazi. But their music was great. and even though the leadsinger's voice I wasn't sure of, I was sure that he was HOT!! so whatcha gonna do? ok, I just read Honey's blogger and man I WANT and NEED to see that gallery of pics of MEN CRYING!!! That's like the best thing ever. ok, about my dream (sorry for the color change, but I am not able to make paragraphs) So, I got into a fight with my mom, I was carrying all these packages out of the car and no one was helping and I was getting really pissed. So we start fighting, then in a car that pulls up is my neighbor (who in real life is old and not cute at all) who is married and has a family, but he turns out to be Mr. Kent, yes, superman's dad. so, I go in the car and it was to have an affair with him. But I never had sex with him, everyone just assumed we did and in the dream i did feal guilty bc I knew that we would eventually have sex. WEird, I know. Then when he finally dropped me off, I was trying to help this girl to find Van Noff street. which I never even heard of, then I went inside and my mom was more pissed bc I disapeared with the neighbor and she was having a party and I wasn't helping with anything. I just walked away and went into my living room and there sitting on the floor was Stifler (I can't think of his real name, but they were calling him stifler in my dream) adn we were playing cards and then I woke up. Man I have some crazy dreams, don't I. I was lying with Arwen before and she started cleaning me like I was a cat, including her little nibbles. she thinks I am turning into a cat. she's so cute and then she was laying with me like all night, i love my kitty. Nothing doing tomorrow and not sure if I am going to work on Monday, Shira's taking her CPA (one of the parts) on Monday. I hope she passes. that's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home