Twilight 11.21.08

Friday, November 19, 2004

My Rant

Ok, This is a rant about how I feel about certain things:

CSI - Awesome Show
CSI Miami - Not as good, David Carus is way overrated and not that good of an actor.

Law and Order, L&O SVU and L&O CI - All Awesome!! Vincent D. is the best. Jessie L. Martin is way underrated and Hello - HOT!! And like Ice T says anyone who likes SVU has a fucked up head.

Joan of Arcadia and Judging Amy - It maybe on channel 2 and seem like a "Lifetime" or "WE" show, But I don't give a Shit bc that's good TV.

Reality Shows - I'm sick of seeing Paris Hilton looking like a stupid, inappreciative, selfish whore!!What is she actually fucking helped ppl. When she went to these towns, which most were poor places, instead of laughing at them and being disrespectful towards them, maybe she should actually step in their shoes and she wouldn't find it so fucking funny.

The Reality shows that are good are Survivor and The Amazing Race. It's awesome watching ppl. being pushed farther then they ever thought they could go. The Bachelor - though this show has massive casualty signs of suckage I still like this show.

Talk Shows - Who fucking decides to give random ppl. talk shows? Jane Pauly - why does she have a show? bc she's Bi - polar? Tony Danza - What the fuck are these ppl. smoking? I mean Please!! When you look at Ellen and how effortless and awesomely funny she is or Oprah who's such a great interviewer or what a great humanitarian she is and how she helps so many ppl. even in the smallest way. it's make you want to ask who is sitting there saying, "ya know, Tony Danza would make a great host?!" WHAT!!!! and maybe Paris could stand to learn a thing or 2 from Oprah. The show Starting Over - I really think that it's a great opportunity for women to get help. It's a shame no one thought of this b4. Even though there are options around every corner - you just gotta look - it's good seeing ppl. try and help themselves. It makes you appreciate who and what you have in your life. Paris should take a few notes.

NBC - They need to put Scrubs on instead of Joey. I think they've given him enough time to prove himself and it's not loosen good. ER still Rocks, even with the revolving cast. I miss Friends.

ABC - is really doing great this year with Lost, Desperate Housewives and Life as We Know It. All very great shows, great scripts and strong casts with great twists.

24 - Fuck YAH!!!! I Can NOT wait for this show - being that I have never actually watched a show on TV with actual commercials, I'm gone lose it!!! and there's gone be a week wait for each episode - THIS SHOW IS GONNA KILL ME!!!! (I wrote this b4 I found out the Honey got us front row seats to see Keifer at times talk!!!! Fuck ya!!!)

that 70's show - though I don't really watch the show all that often, but it's a great show and it always make me laugh.

The Seinfeld DVD - it's finally hitting the shelves. The only thing I want to see are the Bloopers.

The OC - ok so maybe it's bc I've never seen an actual episode b4 only bits and pieces, but I'm now nervous that I told Honey I would watch it. She always steers me in the right direction for music - so I hope her TV knowledge is as good.

The next logical step from that would be to talk about music. but I'm going to talk about Movies and HOT MEN!!! I can not wait until "Alexander" comes out. Colin Farrell was on Jay Leno last night and Man is he one hot Mother Fucker!!! why can't they make real guys look like that? If I was ever near him I think my clothes would melt off. "Ray" what a great movie - if Jamie Foxx does not win the Golden Globe, the Oscar and Sag Awards the industry fuckin sucks!!! Movies I want to see even if some look dumb... The Incredibles, Saw, Birth, Closer, Alfie, Ocean's 12, Sideways, Lemony Snickets, Bridget Jones, National Treasure, Finding Neverland, The Aviator, The Grudge, The Forgotten, Enduring Love, The Machinist - And if I think of more I'll add them later.

Back to hot guys - I would see anything, i mean anything if it had....Jake gyllenhaal, Johny Depp, Matthew McConauhey (still hot) and Russell Crowe. Even though he's gotten fat and old - he's still hot. And once again colin Farrell is a Hot Hot Man.

Onto Music - I still Love Dave and the band. Like Honey says they are a part of who I am and will always be. But I've really been digging the music I've been listening to lately, partly I thank Honey for.

Let's start with Franz Ferdinand, they have such a great sound and they fuckin rock. I can not wait to see them live. Keane - what a great band - they remind me a little of Coldplay - but the lead singer has a much more angelicly, beautiful voice. He almost makes me cry. Damien Rice - Not only is he an amazing writer of words, he's an amazing musician and writer of music. It's so honest, dark, real, but it's not even of this world. When Damien and Lisa sing together it's transcendent and like nothing I've ever heard. Being at that Beacon concert (2nd best b-day present EVER) was like nothing I can even describe. The words just aren't enough. The fact that me and Honey met him and the band after the show just made the evening more perfectly indescribable. Magnet - All I can say is Thank you HONEY!! There are so many layers to this artist and he's awesome. So much like so many, but so much like himself. He's beyond great. Counting Crows - August and Everything After is a really great album. Even though it's from 95 or 96. Alanis - she was just on Letterman and you know what? She looked great and sounded really good. Matt Nathanson - I wish that he could redo Beneath These Fireworks with the band he has now. And it has nothing to do with Aben and the fact that I want him in the worst way. I do hope that Matt gets a better drummer though. Matt Rules in all his hottness. DMB - I need the new CD to come out already and need to see Dave. I miss him. Foo Fighters - I haven't seen them in a while - I would love to see them somewhere. Dave Grohl is awesome in concert.

I think I'm done with my rant. I needed to get that out of my system. So thanx for listening for those of you who have read this. If I have any more thoughts, my opinionated Ass will be back to write more.









1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

Whoa, that was a long ass post, and I can't believe how many of the same curse word you used! Anyway I still think you need to watch the o.c. which was so great last night. Also, Oprah, while a good humanitarian, is not so much of a good interviewer, I'm sorry to say. She leads people too much, and then interrupts with her psycho-babble. But hey, it's her show and she can do whatever the hell she wants. She has Bono's glasses. That still makes me mad.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home