Twilight 11.21.08

Saturday, December 04, 2004

ello gov'ner

I have not written a blog in a long time. There really isn't anything going on. I'm excited that I got my Keane tix and I'm excited for my sleep over and then going to see keifer - WOO FRICKEN HOO!!! I also really excited that Honey is coming to the N to the Y to the C. It'll be nice to see her and chill. I'm completely exhausted. I have been cleaning with my mom and it's exhausting. She's been totally driving me crazy. This is going to be a really short blog. There really isn't anything going on at all.
Peace out all. oh one more thing - MUSE fuckin ROCK!!! I keep listening to them and they just are awesome and I wish I was at that 9:30 show. In my next blog I will have a very detailed listing of hot men. It'll be fun for all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Hey, I got here from Honey's blog. :D I didn't know you were from Teaneck, I've been there a few times...to eat at some obescenely huge buffet (or semi huge). I'm from Franklin Lakes, which is small and boring. Anyhoo, just wanted to say hellooo. I should put the photo of Even and me as my profile photo since it seems ot be a trend of having pictures with musicians, haha. But I'd be horrified if he saw it...

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home