Twilight 11.21.08

Monday, January 03, 2005

hey people

so I am going to see my keifer on wednesday!!!! I am going to Carson Daly, hopefully with Rochi and I hope that I might be able to meet him, bc then I can tell him to stick around at the cuny thing and that would be awesome, but I might not get to meet him. we shall see!!!
There really isn't much going on, i still plan on making that blogg for the hot men. I didn't finish the list yet. I have had some really crazy dreams, one involved me chopping up some guy, then another involved Dave (my Dave) putting out a cigarette in my eye, it was fucked up!!!! Then the last of my dreams involved Dominic Monaghan again and we were together, and he was about to kiss me, but then I woke up. For the full story you will have to call me bc, there's too much to write. I am excited that Honey, April and Patty Nay are coming over for a sleep over!!!! YAY!!!! I am very excited!!!! That's all for now - I have been reading my Lord of the Rings, and I am almost finished!!!! it's very cool, I can't beleive it, it's about freakin' time!!
Robin - this is for you - it was very awesome meeting you the other week. I thought of you the other night bc they finally played the carson with Rufus and was trying to find you, but it was too dark. But I hope all is well, also I was watching something on TV (can't remember what show it was) and they played MAGNET!! which was awesome!! you have to tell Evan to come and play the city, and Franz ferdinand has been everywhere and that's just cool, all around!! speak to you later.
Honey - YOU'RE COMING FOR A SLEEP OVER!!!! and KEIFER!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

I was in the last row when I saw Rufus...WAY IN THE BACK, WOO! It's where the cool people were. Yes. Thank god for cameras zooooming in on his face and such. Magnet was on a TV show? OooOOO! MAGNET! I have no idea if/when he's coming back. [sniff]

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home