Twilight 11.21.08

Thursday, January 06, 2005

IT"S KEIFER TIME!!!!!

Alright, so Keifer is in TOWN!!! I went to carson daly today to see the keifer man, and I got there quite early, bc that's the only bus at that time, and when I was waiting on line, I was pretty much listening to MUSE (AWESOME!!!) and then the line started to move up a little and the NBC losers made everyone get up off the floor, and then the guy in front of me said something to me and I looked at him and he was IRISH!!!!!!!! HOT DAMN!!!!! he was really cute, he was with his dad and we ended up talking the whole time and sitting together and when we were about to go to our seats, the dad said there was 3 of us instead of 2. IT WAS AWESOME!!! We talked about music, like DAMIEN RICE, U2, BELLX1, The frames, DAve a little, MUSE, and he told me about this band STONE ROSES or something. I never heard of them, he said that they apparently gave OASIS their "sound". We talked about movies and comedians and about other tv shows that i've been to. So then we ended up having floor seats, and keifer was hot, but kinda small, smaller then i expected. But still really hot!!! and he was talking about that he started a music production he started and I was like, you just got ten times hotter!! the man loves MUSIC!!! I know i am completely rushing through this story, but I'm kinda giddy. so their names were karl and jim, they own a pub together on 95th and 2nd and they were like you should come visit and see us, I was just bursting inside, and karl kept complimenting me, and nudging me, it was cute. the musical guest was fat joe,a nd if there's anyone that DOES NOT belong at a fat joe show, it's me, and I was on the floor with these huge fat joe fans and it was really funny. then we walked out together, and said goodbye and karl and jim were both like, it was so nice to have met you and please come by the pub (keep in mind, they have the hottest irish accents!!). It was fun, even though I totally didn't get to meet keifer, it was ok with me! :) When I got home Keifer was on Letterman and he was almost wearing the same thing he did at Carson, on carson he was wearing black pants and a white shirt, tucked in, and then on letterman he was wearing that outfit with a black vest and long black jacket. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE HIM AT CUNY!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

HOT IRISH GUYS! :) Sounds like you had a really good time. I've never talked to strangers (or vice versa) at any type of show-things...I must look really unapproachable! Oops. Maybe it's because I'm a robot...oops, I wasn't supposed to say that. I ended up going home to jerrrsey yesterday after thinking about the crap I needed to get. Man, this weather is gross.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home