Twilight 11.21.08

Saturday, January 22, 2005

it's like a big white sheet of snow outside

I'm all snuggley in pj's and my kitties are snuggled up in blankets on my bed and one in her basket. It's freezing and I'm glad to be inside.

I had a really messed up dream last night. It had to do with time travel, eating (really good chicken fingers and mashed potatoes, and deli roll and a KICK ass pie), shira turning into a man, and jesus killing his father. WEIRD AS HELL!!! and muffin (yes the cat) was there.

anyhoo - since Honey does not have comments on her blog anymore I am going to comment here. First - The EDGE should always wear a hat. Bono looked wierd and so did the one with the fro. and ya larry looked quite good. Second - Michael (from Lost) got hit by a car not a bus. and you gave no mention to how cute dominic monaghan was in that episode. Third - I disagree with you about the whole bond thing. I really like Clive and you know how I feel about colin - so I don't want either of them to do the bond movies. I don't want what happened to peirce brosnan's career happen to theirs. The only bond movies that were that good were the early ones. I don't want ppl. to only think of them as bond - I think that they are both so much better than a schlocky bond movie. And last - Ditto on everything you said about the Killer's!! I wanted to put something similar on my blog, then I saw yours and thought why should I repeat myself when we think the same thing. oh- also THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR SENDING ME THOSE AWESOME PICS!!!!! HAAHAA

ok - so kiefer sutherland is the hottest person EVER!!! I think I might think that he might be hotter then dave!!! (AND THAT'S HUGE!!!!)

I can't believe I just said that.

They keep saying on the news that we are going to have anywhere between 15 to 25 INCHES of snow. that's crazy. that's why I am glad to be home nice and warm. i'm totally going to try and finish The Lord of the Rings - finally. I hope everyone stays warm and cozy.

Robin - you should totally come to that Keane concert on Feb. 2nd. Let Honey talk you into coming!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Ahh snuggly, that sounds nice. I had a not very snuggly day and ate very not snuggly food. Maybe another day when there's a huge snowstorm!

I wouldn't mind going to the concert but alas...school. Damn. Sucks too because my Wednesday night class has been cancelled this week, but no concerts I want to go to coincide with this wednesday. How long will you and Honey be in the city? I have a little present for you guys, bwahaahaaa!

10:40 PM  
Blogger yetta said...

hey, that sucks about school. NO MORE SCHOOL!!! I am not sure how long we will be in the city. I am going to be coming from work, so I don't know what the schedule will be. Honey will be in longer then me b4 that. so maybe you can see her, and give her my present to give to me. I LOVE PRESENTS!!!! WOOHOO on presents!!!
I wish you could go to that keane show though. :( when are you going to tell Evan that he needs to play in the city? speak to you later

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home