Twilight 11.21.08

Monday, January 10, 2005

An Ode to Kiefer

It's really not going to be an Ode, just another obsession!! Ok, so basically, everyone should read honey's blog at slapchar.blogspot.com to get the major low down. I am just going to add in my own yettaism's.

ok, So when Honey, April and Patty Nay got to my house I was so excited, I was jumping up and down. so we set up my room and I gave Honey her presents and she gave me a really pretty bag from Banana Republic. Then we went into the city and got awesome parking. and we were laughing alot. then we ate, then we went to Barnes and Noble to go to the bathroom, bc there was some lady taking a shit in the restaurant bathroom and was in there for like an hour. and then we went uptown, but we were watching this cool violinist in the subway, then we got a little mixed up and then we went to get starbucks. I don't know what's in that coffee but it makes me really gitty and silly. I think it even happens before I drink anything, and if honey's with me forget it.... I'm a goner!!! it's weird she just makes me silly. At that point I was getting really nervous, I don't know why - it's the same thing when I would get nervous b4 a Dave concert. It's weird. Anyhoo - we get to Cuny and wait a little - we were hoping to see Kiefer coming in, but we didn't. so then we go to our seats and I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT HONEY GOT FRONT ROW!! SHE ROCKS!!! so Kiefer walks out and man he is one HOT man. All the rest that happened just re-read Honey's blog. I will just say that when i asked Kiefer the questions I thought I was going to pass out, I could feel my heart beating so hard, and there was like no oxygen going to my brain bc I wasn't breathing... then I took some deep breaths and I asked, and Kiefer was soooo hot when he answered the questions. it was really good stuff!!!! Man i just CAN NOT get over how sweet, hot, and yummy he was!! Much hotter now, then when he was on Carson, which I went to this past week. I haven't been able to stop dreaming about him since CUNY. I thank HONEY for getting those tickets and for coming up and having a sleep over with April, and patrick!!! b4 they left in the morning I made them watch the Lord of the rings extra of the last day of taping and it was perfect. I had a great time and I LOVE Kiefer William Frederick Demsey George Rufus Sutherland!!!!! HELL YA!!!!! Also, it was DAVE's b-day yesterday and he turned 38. So happy birthday David John Matthews!!! Also, LOST is the best show on TELEVISION besides of COURSE 24!!! It was a great episode with some really great man crying by one Dominic Bernard Patrick Luke Monaghan. So everyone better be watching episode 3 and 4 tonight of 24 tonight because epi 2 and 3 were AWESOME !!! and KIEFER LOOKED OH SO YUMMY!!!!!!!!! I want him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home