Twilight 11.21.08

Thursday, February 24, 2005

24/Keifer and Lost/Dominic Monaghan rule all things

Nothing is really going on. Lost was really good last night. What a great show. There are so many twists and turns and it's seriously awesome. oh right - Sayid is HHHOOOOTTTT!!!!

I'm going to my brother's this Sat. Night and that should be fun and we'll have good bonding time.

So I was at work today and really kinda bored. so I thought I would make a list of choices - my choices will be in green.

New or Old

Sneakers or Shoes

Wealthy or Rich

England or Ireland

Good or Bad

Flip Flops or Slippers

Poor or broke

Left or Right

Dress or Pants

Water or Soda

black or white

walk or Drive

Fly or Train

Typed or written

fiction or non-fiction

movies or tv

Live or recorded

Love or Lust (a little bit of both)

Have fun making your choices everyone. Let me know what you chose. or if you think of other ones.

I am gonna go.



1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

old
sneakers
wealthy
ireland
good-duh
slippers
broke
right
pants
water
black
walk-again duh
train
written
non-fiction
tv
live
love

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home