Twilight 11.21.08

Monday, January 31, 2005

What's up with that?

Keenue Reeves got a star on that walk of fame, what's up with that? What happens when they run out of room? just wondering bc they are waisting square on keenue.

ok - 24 is starting in 4 minutes.

keane is on wednesday and I am very excited. Robyn there's still time............ NO MORE SCHOOL!!!! that's what I say :)

kiefer is a hot man and is going to be on Ellen Degeneres on Thursday, I am soooo taping that.

ok - 24 in 3 minutes


YAY!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Blakley said...

The only thing I am amazed with is the lack of interest in intellectual pursuits in America today. I am sure I will be completely made fun of those whose most intellectual pursuit is trying to figure out why Britney shave all/part of her head. I am equally sure that most of you will retort with the comment that I got the hair clad to bare skull inaccurate in referring to Ms. Spears current hair profile. Any of you interested in math? If anyone on this site can tell me the first derivative to the function f(x)=4x^3 I would be completely ecstatic. My email is blakley52@hotmail.com

Thanks
Jim

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home