Twilight 11.21.08

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I HAD A GREAT DREAM LAST NIGHT!!

My dream last night was really cool. I was with a person that I didn't know and I was in some sort of record store or something and there was no one there and all of a sudden Dave walked through the door and my mouth dropped. They were setting up for an interview and no one really cared that I was there. I walked over to Dave and we were talking and I hugged him and didn't let go, I said to him "I could stay like this forever." and he said something cute and I let go. Then there was someone else there and he starting asking Dave some questions and I realized that I was also aloud to ask questions. I was so excited!! Then all of a sudden there was a massive amount of fans and Dave was like "I gotta get out of here." and I was like well let me drive and he was like ok, then there were 2 ladies from the "starting Over" house (weird) and the other 2 guys that were interveiwing Dave and then me and Dave. I said, "not everyone is going to fit in my car." and dave threw me the keys to his van, "we'll take the ven, can you drive a van?" I said, "that I could I have driven a huge van a couple of times (which is true I have)." and we all pile into the van and the fans were like "get the cars started up and chase them." We were in some building and I was driving and then there was some concert going on and Gavin was in the audience and when I saw him, I almost crashed. But dave was like, "who's Gavin?" and I wanted to talk to dave about Franz Ferdinand and the killers and keane and there was so much going on I couldn't. But I got away from the fans and we were walking now, and i put my arms around him and said "this is the best day ever." I was so happy that he was spending the day with me. and he smiled and held me back. then I woke up bc Arwin knocked over the hamper in the hall and it was a huge crash, I woke up bc I thought maybe someone hurt themselves, but I was so sad that I had to wake up.

Another weird part of my dream involved ballons that my father got me and Hana was keeping them from me and I was LIVID!!! so I was talking to Honey and she was like I know about this already and I was like "how?" and she said that she was e-mailing Hana and I was like "WHAT?" but I wasn't really that upset I was more thinking, well good now Honey can see for herself what a crazy bitch she is!!

And by the by, DAVE looked all kinds of hottness in my dream!!!

The grammys were pretty good. I enjoyed John Mayer. I think I have a love hate relationship with him and his music, so sometimes I love him and sometimes I hate him.

Gwen stefani looked cool and she was there with her hotty hubby Gavin Rossdale.

FRANZ FRICKIN FERDINAND showed up and they are amazing!! I was so happy they were there. Mellissa Ethridge was amazing and Joss stone was alright. I feel the same way about Kanye west as Honey does, so please refer to her blog for additional comments.

Um, ya HI - 24 WAS INCREDIBLE LAST NIGHT!!!!! How do they actually expect me to wait an entire week to see the next episode. It's soooo hard to wait!!

I was online last night and I saw some cool things. I was looking up Midevil swords then they had replicas from LOTR and I that was really cool. I saw Frodo's sting with the scabbard and it was cool.

New DVD's I want - Wonderfalls (complete season), Donnie Darko (special edition), and maybe Empire Records (I thinkI might rent it first)

that's all for now. I am going out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home