Twilight 11.21.08

Friday, January 28, 2005

Isn't my Blog AWESOME!!!!

i have to give a huge thank you to one miss honey lapcharoen!!!!!!!!!!!! look at this awesome site now - b4 when i did it, it was bluh and boring. but now it's totally awesomely cool!!!!! thank you honster!!!!

in other news - well there really isn't any. though my mom and i think that her ex-boyfriend got a cell phone using her name and he made a huge bill. my mom is going to make a police report tomorrow. that guy was such a crazy fuck.

i have to go lie down i went to sleep at 4am. i am really tired.

peace out yo

one last thing - i can't get this line out of my head. it's from "friends", ross says to rachel...."ugly baby judges you." maybe it will leave now.

whoever reads this listen to my profile, and also listen to honey's.

oh - also i got an e-mail from dmb and they are going to play a few dates down under.

kiefer is a hot man


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home