Twilight 11.21.08

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Jennifer Sheft - From the Bachalorette - is an AWFUL Human Being

I know that I am a bit of a loser for watching the bachelorette, but it'e one of those shows I gotta watch. So last night was long anticipated season finale. at the end 2 GREAT guys proposed to her, she said no to the first one - for ligit reasons - there was no real spark there - but he was perfect for her. fine I'll get over it bc I wanted her to choose Jerry bc he's HHOOTT!!! so he got on his knee and said that she wanted him, but wasn't sure they should be engaged until they have some more time together. so they have an "after the rose" show and they said she would give her answer live. they were sitting on the couch together and he asked her again to get married, and she turned to him and said I think we should just be friends!!! My mouth dropped open and I was in shock - All I could say was what an AWFUL, AWFUL PERSON!!!! then they can answer questions from the audience and some wonderful woman asked her - what will it take to satisfy you? and I was just in shock - what an awful person!!! the last 5 guys on that show were AMAZING men and she fucked it up, she doesn't desrve them at all!!!! It makes me sooooo mad.

Law and Order SVU is AMAZING!!!! Elliot just beat the shit out of his lockers at work and his knuckles are bleeding - that's crazy shit!! and on the Oscar's I was pissed that the aviator did not win - I didn't even see it and I know that it should have won. eh - what're ya gonna do?

Jack bauer is into some serious shit next week and I can't wait. I am totally looking forward to lost tomorrow.

On that note - I am gonna go - Can you beleive I think I am getting another cold!! this SUCKS!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

OMG, On Craig Fergeson last night he did this skit about the Bachelorette and it was during the last rose ceremony, he pretended to be the guy and he said "I'm sorry Jennifer I can't marry you, you're just not as pretty as Trista..." I was peeing my pants, it was hysterical! TTYL...feel better, we can't have you sick anymore!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home